Maybe you will feel strange while you looking at these photos, but who knows, maybe that’s exactly what you need.
P.S Whatever you do, don’t look down.
1. Cliff camping.
2. Skywalking in the Alps.
3. Portaledge camping at Yosemite.
4. Climbing Redwoods.
5. Sitting on the Trolltunga rock in Norway.
6. Jumping on the Trolltunga rock in Norway.
7. British climber John Roberts in South Africa.
8. Ice climbing a frozen waterfall.
9. Extreme skiing at Grand Targhee, Wyoming.
10. Tree camping in Germany.
11. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls.
12. Blake Aldridge dives 29 metres from the rock monolith during the Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series in Portugal.
13. On the Edgewalk in Toronto.
14. A defying act by Eskil Rønningsbakken in Norway.
15. Alex Honnold at Yosemite.
16. Now imagine if you dropped your phone down there.
17.Dean Potter slacklining in Yosemite
18.On the Edge, Mount Blanc, France.
20. Trapeze paragliding.
21. Hanging out at the Sky Walk in Macau.
22.Bruce Peninsula National Park
23. Strange sport in the air, USA
24. In Ft. Tryon park by Jordan Matter.
25. Base jumping in Yosemite..
26. Bike trail on the Cliffs of Moher.
27. Driving down a sand dune in Lucky Bay, Australia.
28.China’s mt Huashan Death trail
29. Looking down from LION’S head
30. I Think Photography, I Think Miss-En-Scene, I Think … Wow
31 This outrageous example of extreme skiing